Sunday, November 28, 2010

Barriers = Ice Tray

Today my mom said that there is a guy who wants to know me... n when i asked why? she said he thought i was a good girl from a good family...

I started laughing.. 'a good girl from a good family'.. who is he or any1 to judge that? Do i really seemed to be a good girl? Well it doesn't matter.. cause nobody can know me the way i do n im nt what i potray...

What is good n bad anyway? Who created the criteria of bad n good?

When we were born, there is this barriers made by our parents, family, school, temples, churches, etc etc n the expect us to grow into it... They form us like how water is formed into ices with different shapes by the ice trays. I think that spoils our personality, our character our own self...

The mid life crisis happens when ppl realize that they grew into smthn that is not what they wanted but into somethn the society wants... n tho it was a lil bit late, they start trying to discoever themselves..

We are born free n free should we be. Life the flowing water... not like the cold hard ices.

I respect those who broke all the barriers and flow like the flowing water... letting themselves be who they really want. Those are the people who will succeed as a person as some1 who would always have their head held high. I envy them smtms :)

I'm on the way there but every few meters there is this dam that stops me flowing n everytime there is a person who breaks it for me... for all those people i am very thankful.

Spread ur wings n fly.. see the world from a distance and you will discover life's colorful... its all bind together and the extremes barely exist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment