Friday, November 19, 2010

A Moment of Weakness

Ever wonder why when we need them the most, the people we need aren't available?

Ever wonder why the hell still we care about the person who hurt us?

Ever think that we've done alot for a person and been there for him all the time but when we need them the most... they wont hear us? Even if we just need a minute, just to hear his voice...

Ever wonder, when a relationship goes bad, if all we did was just a waste of time and energy?

Ever wonder if anything we do is worth the prize or consequences?

Ever thought of quitting?

Things had gotten though in the past, more than a couple of times but friends and family were always there to push me up again and continue...

Now... now i just wanna quit!!! no more studying, no more hard work...

I need a rest...

I need a reason to continue...

I need to hear ur voice

I need u 2 tell me everything's worthed

I need u to lean on.....

I need u just for a moment of weaknes...


-RandoMind-

No comments:

Post a Comment