Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Time Machine


When my 14 years old sister asked me what would i do if i had my hands on a time machine, even before she added that i can't change the past that is related to my life, the first thing that came to my head was i would rent it and charge a lot for one use. And then use the money to travel :D

When then she added i could not change my life, i realized that i didn't want to. If i had anything that i regretted, anything i wanted to change, then that would have been my first thought and response. But it wasn't. At a glance, there wasn't anything i regretted, anything i wish i didn't do or something i wished i did. There wasn't a thing i wanted to change in my life. I smiled, content.

Then i took a moment to think about it. My sister triggered my brain to think if i could go back in time, what would i do or change about my past. Nothing comes to mind. Zilch! It surprised me yet made my smile wider.

Yes, there were times where i cry myself to bed regretting some things and wondered 'What ifs'. There were times where i wished i could change the past. Yes, I had those episodes, just like any normal human would.

But not that day... Not now. Everything that seemed like a curse at the time that it happened, now seems like a blessing. Everything that happened, everything i went through shaped me into who am i today. And guess what?! I love me today. Apart from losing a little weight and shaping up my bod, there is nothing i'd change about me now.

It made me realize that indeed everything i went through were blessings. Some are blessings in disguise of a fucking retard painful moments, but yea, they too were blessings.

The Universe does look out for us in Its own way. We subconsciously look out for ourselves and thus sometimes we take decisions we don't even know why. Those decisions aren't to be regretted, cause i believe they were the fruit of our subconscious mind looking out for us.

Perhaps it takes time to see it; that everything that happens has a reason behind it, a domino effect of the Universe. But the most important thing is just to go with it with a light heart and appreciate the things that come into our way, even the simplest things, to enjoy that domino effect. Just let it flow, just let it go and all the doubts would dissolve. The dark curtains fall off and life seems as bright as the sun.

May This Year Brings as Much Joy as The Last and Even More...
May This Year Brings as Much Knowledge as The Last and Even More...
May This Year Brings as Much Appreciation as The Last and Even More...
May This Year Brings as Much Wisdom as The Last and Even More...

Happy New Year 2011

:)

-RandoMind-

No comments:

Post a Comment