Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I LOVE part 2

1. I LOVE the way my blue eyeliner looks on me

2. I LOVE lying down on the grass in front of the state library in a sunny day, reading an Enid Blyton novel n let my imagination fly and falling asleep n drifting into a kid’s dream

3. I LOVE sitting with a cup of coffee n reminisce all the gud memories with ppl i love n smile to myself knowing that it’ll always remain that way

4. I LOVE the feeling of warm water pouring on my shoulder wen i take my shower after a long day

5. I LOVE it wen i sit with my laptop, doing my work n the words just flow

6. I LOVE drinking/eating (???) slurpee in a cold nite

7. I LOVE the feeling of independence holding my own apt key, doing my own shopping and laundry, cooking my own food and most importantly not having to report to sm1 about my actions except myself

8. I LOVE being on the swing and swing it higher n higher n higher until i feel like im flying n never coming back to ground

9. I LOVE being held like a fragile piece of glass in the arm of a strong, caring man

10. I LOVE the train of life im in….

No comments:

Post a Comment