Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Don't Judge Me

Don’t judge me from what I do, but from my reason to do so…

Don’t judge me from what I say, but from what I meant by it…

Don’t judge me from what my decisions are, but from the reason I chose them…

Don’t judge me from a first impression, but know me for who i am every day…

Don’t judge me from what I think, but know first y I thought of that at the first place…

Don’t judge me by my atitude, coz sometimes it aint as it looks…

You might be able to read me like a book, but i’m not as shalow as u think!

I’m a sponge; i absorb everything n shaped by them…

Hurt me once, hurt me twice…. be the reason for my Successful life! :)

1 comment:

  1. "Hurt me once, hurt me twice…. be the reason for my Successful life! :)"

    hehehe...
    thank you to all who never trusted me, I wouldn't have done it without you.


    hm...
    assumptions... assumptions...

    ReplyDelete